Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

My brain being random

Hello my healthy fluffy unicorns!

In case your wondering, I'm sick and I don't want any of you to be so. Apparently I have a type of the flu. . . Anyway, I'm doing a little better then yesterday so I should be able to do my concert tonight. Wish me luck! 

When I'm sick I get all wacky and just sit on pinterest pinning 5,000 pins a second. All's it takes is something like this to set me off:


And just like that I'm off and singing! So I'll look up more Le Miz pins, finding this:



Then I'll start singing Taylor Swift's Red song (one of the few worth listening to on her new CD). And I'll look up funny texts. Then I'll find some hilarious Avengers texts:



And while I'm trying to control myself over that, I'll find this:


I'll laugh for like twenty minutes about just those four pins, I'll even bring my mom into this, reading them to her (even though she won't really get them). And then I'll find some Avenger/Sherlock pins. . . :) Obviously I'm ill or I wouldn't be this nutty about four pins. 


In order to get this, you have to watch Sherlock. But it's one of my favorite crossovers. 


I can't even. Literally dying over here. Laughing so hard, I'm wheezing. *Cough**Cough*

Now I should really go, because I'm all whacked out about six pins. SIX PINS. :) Wish me luck on my concert! 

God Bless,
Nina 







No comments:

Post a Comment