Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

I just died laughing

Hello my fluffy unicorns!

Just so you all know, I'm better now. I "crushed" my duet with my friend. :) 

I decided today to go threw my Funnies board on Pinterest. Thankfully, I'm home alone and the windows are shut, or the neighbors might call the funny farm. No joke. 

So, please, join me won't you? In the land of endless mirth. Put on some epic music (I suggest "Breathe" or "Wind Queen" or "Enigmatic Soul" all by Two Steps From Hell) and enjoy:








Seriously, What board isn't complete without the minons??? Those little pill-like balls of yellow adorableness!!! 




Sometimes I think Kim IS the Capital...



WOMAN GLUED TO TOILET. HOLY MOSES!

Okay, You get my message. Come back next week for more funnies! :) hehehehehe!

God bless,
Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment